Student visas are available for the purposes of studying in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsor university in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
Certain age restrictions apply, applicants must be:
- Undergraduate and language courses – 17 to 25 years old;
- Postgraduate courses (MA/MSc) – 30 years old or less; and
- Doctorates (PhDs) – 35 years old or less.
Applicants must submit:
- A medical report authenticated by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office at the following postal address: Legalisation Office, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, PO Box 6255, Milton Keynes, MK10 1XX (Tel: 0370 000 2244). Medical report forms are available from the Consular Section or may be downloaded from here.
- A copy of certificates for academic qualifications, attested by the Saudi Cultural Office, the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Saudi Embassy.
- A police certificate, obtained from acro.police.uk, attested by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Only for applicants aged 18 and over.
With the exception of government universities, a visa fee of USD15 per passport is payable online at https://enjazit.com.sa.
Please see the General Guidelines for information on how to apply for all visas.