Residency visas are available for the certain relatives of work residents in Saudi Arabia. Permitted relatives include: wives, sons under the age of 18 years old and unmarried daughters on proof of marital status. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsor resident in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
Please follow the link below to access a visa form. Click the tab in the top left corner to translate the page into English:
Applicants must submit:
1. For applicants aged 15 years old and over, a medical report authenticated by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office at the following postal address: Legalisation Office, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, PO Box 6255, Milton Keynes, MK10 1XX (Tel: 0370 000 2244). Medical report forms may be downloaded from here.
2. Proof of relationship between the applicant and the Saudi resident sponsor. This must be authenticated by the British Foreign and Commonwealth at the above address.
3. A copy of a marriage certificate, if applicable.
4. A copy of the birth certificates of any accompanying children.
5. Proof of marital status, for unmarried daughters.
6. For applicants aged 18 years old and over, a police certificate, obtained from police.uk, attested by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Only for applicants aged 18 and over.
Visa applications may be lodged at the consular section of the embassy: 32 Charles Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5DZ
Monday to Thursday
Individuals 9am-12pm 3pm-4pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 3pm-4pm
Individuals 9am-11am 2pm-3pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 2pm-3pm