Visa process and requirements
The Consular Section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in London has the honour to inform all Pilgrims that all Hajj and Umrah visas are free of charge. Hajj and Umrah visas are not valid for work or residency.
Please follow the link below to access a visa form. Click the tab in the top left corner to translate the page into English:
• One application form duly completed and signed by the applicant.
• Two passport-sized photographs.
• The passport should be in order and valid for at list 6 months.
• Visa applications should be dealt with only through a Hajj & Umrah visa services agents
• A meningitis immunisation certificate. (Pilgrims must have their immunisation at least ten days before travelling)
• Children aged one year and over and traveling on a parent’s passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned. Their photograph must also be affixed to the application form.
• All women and children should be accompanied by a mahram, (husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or nephew). The accompanying mahram must be at least 17 years old.
• All non-UK passport holders must have permanent residency in the UK.
• Lodging of passports: from 9.00 am until 12.00 noon Monday to Friday (inclusive)
• Collection of processed passports: from 3.00 pm until 4.00 pm Monday to Thursday, and on Friday from 2.00pm until 3.00pm.
• Last day for acceptance of Umrah application form is the 15th of Ramadan. For Hajj visas, acceptance of applications will commence on the 15th of Shawwal and the last day for acceptance of applications is the 25th of Dhul Qadah in accordance with the Hijri calendar. Please check regulations at the beginning of each season.
• Visa validity starts from the date of issue.
• Please complete the form in BLOCK CAPITALS, BLACK INK only.
• For any other enquiries, please contact the Consular Section.
Hajj and Umrah pilgrims are asked not to take into Saudi Arabia any pictures, posters or written material of a political nature or for propaganda purposes. They should also respect the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia.
Pilgrims and Umra performers are asked not to take into Saudi Arabia any pictures, posters or written material of a political nature or for propaganda purposes. They should also respect the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia.
Visa applications may be lodged at the consular section of the embassy: 32 Charles Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5DZ
Monday to Thursday
Individuals 9am-12pm 3pm-4pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 3pm-4pm
Individuals 9am-11am 2pm-3pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 2pm-3pm