Government visas are available for the purposes of visiting government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsor government agency in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
Please follow the link below to access a visa form. Click the tab in the top left corner to translate the page into English:
Applicants must submit:
1. A copy of the electronic letter of invitation from the Saudi sponsor government agency.
2. An original letter of introduction addressed to the Consular Section from the British company, ministry or organisation at which the applicant is employed. This letter must be stamped by the British Chamber of Commerce. A template of an introduction letter is available here.
3. Applicants wishing to apply independently from a UK company, ministry or organisation must still submit a letter of employment stating their credentials.
4. British and European Union passport holders must provide proof of residence in the United Kingdom. Original copies of documents are required; permitted documents include bank statements.
5. Applicants not holding British or European passports must submit proof of their United Kingdom residence permit.
Visa applications may be lodged at the consular section of the embassy: 32 Charles Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5DZ
Monday to Thursday
Individuals 9am-12pm 3pm-4pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 3pm-4pm
Individuals 9am-11am 2pm-3pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 2pm-3pm