- Applications for all visas may be made online at https://enjazit.com.sa or through an authorised visa services agent listed here.
- Online applicants should complete the application form, pay a registration fee of USD10.50 and the visa fee if applicable. Applicants are urged to print the confirmation of their application as a payment reference.
- All applicants are required to submit one passport-sized photograph.
- All applicants’ passports must contain two blank pages facing each other.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months, with the exception of American passports.
- Please see the links below for further information and requirements for specific visas.
- Please note that a minimum of 24 hours is required to process a visa application. Visa agencies charging more for fast track applications do not receive a faster service from the Consular Section.
- Individuals may lodge passports from 9am to 11am Monday to Friday.
- Agents may lodge passports from 9am to 10:30am Monday to Friday.
- Passports may be collected from 3pm to 4pm Monday to Thursday, and from 2pm to 3pm on Fridays.
- Passports must be lodged at and collected from the Consular Section, 32 Charles Street, London, W1J 5DZ.
- All visas are valid from the date of issue.
- The period of stay of visas commences upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- For all other enquiries please contact the Consular Section at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors are kindly requested to respect the Rules, Regulations and Customs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK THE REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS THOROUGHLY. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF A VISA OR A REJECTION OF AN APPLICATION.