Individuals holding valid residency cards may apply to extend their exit re-entry visas if they have expired.
Applicants must submit:
- An original letter addressed to the Consular Section from the Saudi sponsor company requesting the extension; or
- A certificate from a school or university in the United Kingdom stating that the applicant is a full-time student; or
- Any other relevant documents, depending on the reason for requesting the extension.
- A copy of the valid residency card and the exit re-entry visa.
Applications for extension shall only be considered if:
- The Consular Section is satisfied that the reasons for the delay are genuine.
- The required period of extension is within one month of the expiry of the original exit re-entry visa.
- The applicant’s residency (Iqama) is valid.
- Applicants must return to the Kingdom within one year or within seven months for holders of Work Visas. Applications exceeding these periods shall require an authorisation number issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia in order to extend their Exit Re-Entry Visa.
Please see the General Guidelines for information on how to apply for all visas.