Individuals holding valid residency cards may apply to extend their re-entry visas if they have expired.
Please follow the link below to access a visa form. Click the tab in the top left corner to translate the page into English:
Applicants must submit:
1. An original letter addressed to the Consular Section from the Saudi sponsor company requesting the extension; or
2. A certificate from a school or university in the United Kingdom stating that the applicant is a full-time student; or
3. Any other relevant documents, depending of the reason for requesting the extension.
4. A copy of the valid residency card and the exit re-entry visa.
Applications for extension shall only be considered if:
1. The Consular Section is satisfied that the reasons for the delay are genuine.
2. The required period of extension is within one month.
3. The applicant’s residency (Iqama) is valid.
4. Applicants must return to the Kingdom within one year or within seven months for holders of Work Visas; applications exceeding these periods shall require an authorisation number issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia in order to extend their Exit Re-Entry Visa.
Visa applications may be lodged at the consular section of the embassy: 32 Charles Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5DZ
Monday to Thursday
Individuals 9am-12pm 3pm-4pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 3pm-4pm
Individuals 9am-11am 2pm-3pm
Agents 9am-10:30am 2pm-3pm